You are the reason why newcomers and their families call Peterborough their home.
As a supporter of the New Canadians Centre, you have joined us in making a difference in the lives of newcomers from all over the world. Your support enables us to continue to be a leader of cultural integration in our community and to empower immigrants and refugees to become full and equal members of Canadian society.
Please continue to support our work by making a gift to the New Canadians Centre. This gift enables us to
- Maintain an emergency fund for clients in crisis
- Provide social support to newcomer women and their families
- Champion the benefits of diversity and immigration in our community
- Provide newcomers with access to community activities and programs
- Resettling Syrian refugees
With your gift, you will become a member of the New Canadians Centre and receive
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- Early bird pricing for our annual “One Night in …” Gala in March
- Access to French, Spanish and Russian conversation circles (free to NCC clients and their families; applies to community members only)
Charitable Registration number: 119091940RR0001
Tax receipts will be issued for gifts of $20 and above. For monthly donations, a consolidated tax receipt will be mailed to you at the beginning of each calendar year.
If you wish to make a donation in honour of a special person, please let us know so that we can send them a personalised gift card. Donations can also be made in memory of loved ones.
Please contact Carol Lawless,
Fund Development Coordinator
705 743 0882 x230
Discuss your options to support the New Canadians Centre
Donating online via CanadaHelps
Donating by cheque
Please make the cheque out to “New Canadians Centre” and mail to 221 Romaine Street, Peterborough, ON, K9J 2C3. For a monthly donation, please complete this form and send a “VOID” cheque. Funds will be withdrawn from your account on the 15th of each month.
Another way to donate online