Buying a House in Canada Info-Sessions (English & Arabic)
August 18 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on August 21, 2020 at 1:30 pm
Looking to buy a house?
Meet with a local real estate agent and mortgage broker who will go through the process of buying a house in Canada. In this session, we will cover topics including:
- Knowing what you are looking for
- Budget and Monthly Instalments
- Obtaining Approvals from the Bank/Mortgage Loan Agent
- Finding the Right Property
- Checking Your Accounts & Additional Amounts
This workshop will be facilitated online on Zoom. A zoom link will be provided when you register. Two sessions will be offered:
- Arabic Language on August 18 at 1:30pm
- English Language on August 21 at 1:30pm
Facilitators: Mohammed Al Salihi, Sales Representative at Coldwell Banker RMR Real Estate & Sadik Sadik, Principal Broker at Infinite Mortgage Solutions.
Registration is required. To register or for more information, please contact NCC: firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-743-0882.