- This event has passed.
Event Series: Tax Clinics
April 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Have you been in Canada for 5 years or less? Do you have a yearly income of $35,000 for single people or $45,000 for couples? Are you looking for assistance to file your taxes?
The NCC is offering free tax clinics for registered clients of the New Canadians Centre. Trained volunteers will help you submit your taxes. There will be four tax clinic dates: March 25, 30, April 13 & 22.
Appointments must be booked ahead of time. Appointments will be held in-person at the NCC with COVID-19 protocols in place.
To register for assistance in filing your taxes, please contact Faye: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring the following information to your appointment:
- Social Insurance Number
- Name and Date of Birth
- Identification – Drivers Licences / PR Card / Passport
- Address and Phone number
- T4 / T5007 / T2202A
- Rent receipts for 2020
- T4s and/or T5007 (If applicable)
- Receipts for children’s recreation activities
- Receipts of any donations made
- Banking information for Direct Deposit if it is not already set up
- Last years tax return (for those who were here last tax season)