- This event has passed.
April 30 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on April 30, 2018 at 9:00am
Have you been in Canada 5 years or less? Are you looking for assistance to file your taxes?
The NCC is offering free tax clinics on April 16 and April 30 for our newcomer clients.
Registration will be first come first served, however, priority will be given to newcomers who require interpretation. (If you do need interpretation, please let us know which language)
To register for assistance in filing your taxes, please contact Kemi: firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-743-0882
If you would like to attend please note you must bring the following information:
- Social Insurance Number
- Identification – Drivers Licences / PR Card / Passport
- Address and Phone number
- T4 / T5007 / T2202A
- Rent receipt for 2017-2018
- T4s and/ or T5007 (If applicable)
- Medical expenses
- Receipts for children’s recreation activities
- Receipts of any donations made
- Banking information for Direct Deposit if it is not set up
- Last years tax return (for those who were here last tax season)