- This event has passed.
Event Series: English Conversation Group (Online)
English Conversation Group (Online)
September 19, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Practice your English while meeting new people!
This is an opportunity to improve your English speaking & listening skills through friendly conversation while meeting new people and learning more about life in Canada.
There are three English Conversation Groups to choose from. You can attend as many groups as you wish each week:
- ONLINE on Zoom on Mondays at 1pm beginning September 19
- IN-PERSON on Tuesdays at 1pm beginning September 13 at the Peterborough Public Library
- ONLINE on Zoom Wednesdays at 7:30pm beginning September 14
- IN-PERSON on Thursdays at 6pm beginning October 6 at the Peterborough Public Library
See full schedule of in-person & online sessions combined.
These group is open to clients of the New Canadians Centre, including clients registered at our Northumberland Office. All levels of English welcome!
Registration Required. Please contact Boutheina: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a client of NCC yet? Contact us to become a client!
- September 19, 2022
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- English Conversation Group (Online)
- Event Categories:
- English Language Learning (ELL), Language & Social Groups, Northumberland, Online Programming
- Event Tags:
- Weekly Activity
- Boutheina Maraoui
Beginner English Group (In-Person)May 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
English Conversation Group (In-Person)May 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Youth After-School Club at the Downtown Youth SpaceMay 30 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm