- This event has passed.
Event Series: English Conversation Group (Online)
English Conversation Group (Online) – Off for March Break
March 15 @ 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Practice your English while meeting new people!
This is an opportunity to improve your English speaking & listening skills through friendly conversation while meeting new people and learning more about life in Canada.
There are three English Conversation Groups to choose from. You can attend as many groups as you wish each week:
- ONLINE on Zoom on Mondays at 1pm beginning September 19
- IN-PERSON on Tuesdays at 2pm at the Peterborough Public Library
- ONLINE on Zoom Wednesdays at 7:30pm
- IN-PERSON on Thursdays at 6pm at the Peterborough Public Library
These groups are open to clients of the New Canadians Centre, including clients registered at our Northumberland Office. All levels of English welcome!
Registration Required. Please contact Boutheina at email@example.com or (705) 761-8305.
Not a client of NCC yet? Contact us to become a client!
- March 15
7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- English Conversation Group (Online)
- Event Categories:
- English Language Learning (ELL), Language & Social Groups, Northumberland, Online Programming
- Boutheina Maraoui
Beginner English Group (Online)March 24 @ 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Intermediate to Advanced French Conversation Group (Online)March 24 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Intermediate to Advanced English Group (In-Person)March 24 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm