- This event has passed.
Northumberland Women’s Group
October 13, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us for Conversation and Connection!
Get together for conversation and activities like cooking, crafts, sewing and painting.
- October 13, 2022 at 12:30pm: Coffee & Conversation at Tim Hortons (970 Division St)
- August 5, 2022: Trip to AK Sculthorpe Marsh (in-person)
- May 3, 2022: Learn about Gardening with Thelma Dillon of Seeds of Hope (in-person at the Northumberland County Office Boardroom)
- April 12, 2022: Join us for Conversations on Zoom (online)
- March 15, 2022: Art & Conversation Hour (online)
- February 8, 2022: Join us for Conversations on Zoom (online)
This group is open to newcomer women in the Northumberland region. This group runs on Tuesdays or Thursdays, once or twice a month. Please check the day and time each month.
If you would like to join us, please email Anna: email@example.com and she will send you a link to join. All welcome!
- January 12 & 26: Paint by Numbers activity (virtual)
- February 4 & 18: Basic Sewing at home (virtual)
- March 2 & 16: 5D Fashion Diamond Painting (virtual)
- April 6: Thelma Dillon of Pinakbet will demonstrate some techniques for planting vegetables this spring/summer. All materials will be delivered to you. (virtual)
- May 25: Baking pies with Patricia from El Salvador. (virtual)
- June 29: Zumba! (In-Person)
- July 27: Conversations (In-Person)
- September 28: Activities in Victoria Park. In case of inclement weather, we will switch to Zoom. (In-Person)
- November 2: Conversations (In-Person)
- December 14: Exploring holiday traditions around the world! (In-Person)
- Anna Albouni