- This event has passed.
April 7 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on February 21, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on April 7, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on April 21, 2022 at 9:00 am
Are you an NCC client with a yearly income of $35,000 (single person) or $45,000 (couples)? Are you looking for assistance to file your taxes?
The NCC is offering free tax clinics for registered clients of the New Canadians Centre. Trained volunteers will help you submit your taxes. There will be four tax clinic dates: March 17, 21, April 7 & 21
Appointments must be booked ahead of time. Appointments will be held in-person at the NCC with COVID-19 protocols in place. Arabic translation will be provided where needed. We are not able to accept walk-ins.
To register for assistance in filing your taxes, please contact Faye: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download this checklist of items you will need to bring to your appointment. They include:
- Social Insurance Number
- Name, Date of Birth, and Phone Number
- Identification – Drivers Licenses / PR Card / Passport
- Home Address you lived at for the year 2021
- Rent receipts for 2021
- T4 (Work)
- T5007 (Statement of Benefits from OW or IRCC)
- T2202A (Post-Secondary Students)
- Receipts for children’s recreation activities
- Receipts of any donations made
- Banking information for Direct Deposit if it is not already set up
- Last year’s tax return (for those who were here last tax season)