- This event has passed.
April 2, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on April 30, 2018 at 9:00 am
One event on March 15, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on April 2, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on April 25, 2019 at 9:00 am
Have you been in Canada 5 years or less? Are you looking for assistance to file your taxes?
The NCC is offering free tax clinics for our newcomer clients. There will be three tax clinic dates: March 15, April 2, and April 25.
Registration is required and will be first come first served. Drop-ins cannot be accommodated.
To register for assistance in filing your taxes, please contact Kemi: firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-743-0882
If you would like to attend please note you must bring the following information:
- Social Insurance Number
- Identification – Drivers Licences / PR Card / Passport
- Address and Phone number
- T4 / T5007 / T2202A
- Rent receipt for 2018-2019
- T4s and/ or T5007 (If applicable)
- Medical expenses
- Receipts for children’s recreation activities
- Receipts of any donations made
- Banking information for Direct Deposit if it is not set up
- Last years tax return (for those who were here last tax season)