- This event has passed.
Event Series: Tax Clinics
April 21 @ 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
Are you an NCC client with a yearly income of up to $45,000? Are you looking for assistance in filing your taxes?
The NCC is offering free tax clinics for registered clients of the New Canadians Centre. Trained volunteers will help you submit your taxes. There will be two tax clinic dates: April 12 & 21
Appointments must be booked ahead of time. Appointments will be held in person at the NCC.
To register for assistance in filing your taxes, please contact Olga: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download this checklist of items you will need to bring to your appointment. They include:
- Social Insurance Number
- Name, Date of Birth, and Phone Number
- Identification – Drivers Licenses / PR Card / Passport
- Home Address you lived at for the year 2022
- Rent receipts for 2022
- T4 (Work)
- T5007 (Statement of Benefits from OW or IRCC)
- T2202A (Post-Secondary Students)
- Receipts for children’s recreation activities
- Receipts of any donations made
- Banking information for Direct Deposit if it is not already set up
- Last year’s tax return (for those who were here last tax season)