We could not operate nor reach our goals without the generous help of our volunteers. Some benefits of volunteering with us include:
- Sharing and making a difference in someone's life
- Gaining knowledge and building your skill set
- Volunteer recognition events and training opportunities
- Making connections and learning about other cultures
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Multicultural Canada Day Festival Volunteer
- Refugee Support Team Volunteer
- Volunteer Tutor
- Volunteer Facilitator
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Special Events Volunteer
- Board Member
Complete the Application Form below to become a volunteer. We will connect with you after to schedule a volunteer interview.
Prefer a paper copy? Stop by the NCC to uplift an application.
Please note: we will require a police check with vulnerable sector screening after your volunteer interview. If you have one already which was completed within the last year, please bring the original to your interview. If you need a new one completed, we will issue a volunteer letter to you at your volunteer interview.
All volunteers are required to provide two references completed for individuals who know you well and are not family. The reference form below should be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 705-743-0882